Want to know what our clients and participants have to say about us? Click here!
Learn2 helps leaders and teams grow results. We are a new kind of learning and engagement company that believes you cannot teach. Participants can only choose to learn.
Clients want growth-oriented design for active participation and engagement. That means hands-on, meaningful workshops – with lifelike situations that are configured to challenge the level of your participants and lead to outstanding results. Clients such as Pepsi, Amex, Deloitte, J&J, and JPMorganChase have realized greater productivity, higher employee engagement, more gold medals, and higher revenue or sales.
Founded in 1989, Learn2 focuses on human performance. Yes, our clients win awards for the learning and engagement best practices we design for them. Who doesn’t want business-relevant, hands-on programs that achieve lasting behavior change. So your program gets explicitly configured to your participants, your culture, your values and your outcomes so much so that, we become an extension of your team.
92.5% of our work comes from word of mouth. Participants promote our programs because our programs help them achieve results. Won’t you join the revolution and help us change the way the world works?
- We believe in growth-oriented design. The content comes from and revolves around participants.
- We create the environment for personal and relevant growth to happen. We don’t teach or train.
- We take great care to understand our client’s world.
- We are committed to our unique process of configuration, which results in customized, superior solutions for our clients.
- We have fun with each other and with clients because growth happens quickly when people are enjoying the experience.
- We laugh often.
- We walk the talk and practice what we preach.
- We embrace freedom of ideas without judgment – be they good, bad, outrageous, strange, innovative or socially-challenging.
- We believe that everyone is accountable for his or her learning – we all make learning a priority in our own lives.
- We maintain a healthy balance of work and life outside of work. We believe this makes us stronger as a team.
Learn2 receives Meetings Industry Influence Award
Doug Bolger & Learn2 receive Meetings Industry Influence Award
Canadian Olympic Committee
2011 Canadian Olympic Committee Announces Learn2 as their Strategic Partner for High Performance Learning