Why Your Leaders Need Business Coaching
Great organizations triumph over time with great leaders who have great strategies and implement those strategies. We can help your leaders cut through argument, debate, and doubt so everyone understands strategy and takes action.
How Business Coaching Works
Business coaching engages a leader, team or Board in their real-life organizational challenges. The topics range from business strategy choices to developing the culture your organization wants and everything in between.
Our business coaches work on your leader’s and organization’s specific needs. We ask the right questions and identify innovate solutions to unsolvable problems. Our goal is always to create opportunities for leaders to leader your organization to results in meaningful and practical ways.
The process begins with a thorough needs assessment to identify specific results and outcomes desired. From there an experienced business coach works with the individual or a facilitator works with the team – providing the right combination of coaching, guidance, exercises to achieve results.
Business Coaching can help your leaders:
- Create the big picture
- Create innovative new solutions and strategies
- Develop leadership skills
- Align on how to proceed
- Prepare for project or organizational change initiatives
Business coaching saves time & money and increases revenues for your organization.
FAQs on Business Coaching:
- How long does a Business Coaching last? As little as 1 hour to ongoing support over years.
- How many can participate in a Business Strategy program at a time? We’ve taken some interesting approaches over the years – clients engage us before, during and after major strategic conversations or implementations.
- How much do Business Strategy Programs cost? Prices vary, depending on your coach, the scale of your relationship with Learn2, and the length of engagement. Many clients are shy about sharing their budget, but we will work within your budget to provide you with a coach that will meet your needs. A smaller budget may mean a less experienced coach, but you can still get a big bang for your buck!
What You Should Do Next
Getting started is easy. Just fill out the contact form on this page or call us toll free at 1(877) 453-2762 and we will offer you a free assessment of your needs.