Save Millions with Effective Communication
Watch how Doug Bolger inspires 1,200 real estate professionals to communicate and sell differently during a conference opener.
Every 100 employees waste an average of 17 hours a week just clarifying communication. That’s $528,443 annually for every 100 employees.
If communications skills are less than ideal, then your business results will be negatively impacted: confusion & conflict spread, teams stop working effectively, productivity wanes, and leaders messages fail to impact.
“Speak to others the way they receive information, rather than the way you receive information.” – Doug Bolger, Chief Learning Officer, Learn2
Communicate Naturally helps participants improve their ability to communicate naturally with others regardless of their communications approach! Take action and boost your team’s communication effectiveness and make your company truck loads more money!
How Our Communicate Naturally Program Works
Participants work through a series of activities to uncover their own personal preferences and explore the communication preferences of the people they work with. This allows participants to fully internalize how to tailor their communications in a manner that is natural to each individual communication style.
We start by making sure you can remember to tailor the way you communicate to suit the person you are communicating with. We practice and apply communication skills with the team in the room. Our needs assessment identifies the exercises to target specific skills to develop and address the needs of the team.
- Improve team communication through an increased level of understanding
- Identify their clients’ and colleagues’ natural communication orientations
- Leverage their knowledge of natural preferences to improve communication with even their most challenging clients and colleagues
- See value in diversity and differing perspectives
Success Stories from Communication Skills Participants
We’ve trained over a million participants in Communicate Naturally and 91% recommend this program to their friends and colleagues. We’ve worked with hundreds of companies in North America to experience better business through our Communicate Naturally communication training.
“I will be better able to connect with colleagues across the color pallet” – Steve Muller, Arla Foods
“Always great to learn new tools. Doug walked us through this exercise in a non-threatening and supportive way! Thank you!!” – Betty Dermer-Norris, Canadian Olympic Committee
“The energy and passion for this program is outstanding and makes the process engaging and fun!” – Amy Allicock, George Brown College – School of Design
In addition, our learning programs have been awarded over a dozen awards over the last 10 years.
Communicate Naturally Communication training program FAQ:
- How long does a Communicate Naturally program last? As little as 1 hour to days. Our intro program is 2-3 hours and many programs are 1 to 2 days. Our Library contains 12 days of communication skill development activities. Learn2 designs all experiences to be modular so most can fit your timeframe or expand with additional learning and application.
- How many can participate in a Communicate Naturally Program at a time? We’ve run Communicate Naturally programs for 2500 participants regularly for real estate conferences. Our Communicate Naturally programs expand by adding additional coaches which allows you to add more participants. All participants engage and can participate and receive the same learning at the same time.
- Some of the Communicate Naturally activities seem, well… wildly different! Are you sure my participants won’t think they are silly? Doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, executives, IT geeks and Olympic athletes & coaches say no. Different styles of activities and challenges guarantee engagement from different participants so we vary the activities for full engagement.
- What kind of space do we need for Communicate Naturally programs? We tailor to the available space and location. Sometimes bigger rooms are better to allow more room for practice. Avoid boardrooms– as the table dominates the room and allows very little interaction and flexibility.
- Can Communicate Naturally activities accommodate those with disabilities? Yes, and accommodation is easily identified as Learn2 training programs achieve results with the Special Olympians, the Deaf Blind Coalition and Paraplegic Association.
- How much do Communicate Naturally programs cost? Investments vary, based on the number of participants, travel, etc. Many clients are shy about sharing their budget, but we will work within your budget to provide you with a program that will meet your needs. A smaller budget may mean there are fewer bells and whistles, but you can still get a big bang for your buck!
What You Should Do Next
Getting started is easy. Just fill out the contact form on this page or call us toll free at 1(877) 453-2762 and we will offer you a free assessment of your team’s communication needs.
Are You a Corporate Trainer or Coach?
You can now get certified to deliver Communicate Naturally and the other programs based off Communicate Naturally. This is a cost-effective alternative for rapidly developing employees and changing behaviors organization wide. Learn more here.