The ability to think from different perspectives and generate creative solutions to a challenge are difficult skills to master. This program provides participants with the essential skills necessary to consider all aspects of an issue, evaluate the risk of negative impacts, and foster brilliantly simple solutions from previously unconsidered areas.
- Learn how to generate creative solutions to challenges.
- Examine different points of view to create new solutions
- Appreciate that multiple perspectives offer multiple solutions to one problem.
- Understand the essential elements of sourcing team-based decisions.
Awards and Recognition
executives learning at the same time.
Using Edward De Bono’s book “Six Thinking Hats” as a basis, this problem creates an opportunity for participants to analyze problems from a point of view that they wouldn’t normally use.
Participants are immersed in the experience through the use of figurative and literal hats. Each activity will take participants out of their comfort zone by encouraging creative solutions and the perspectives that arise from leveraging different points of view. At program end, your participants will appreciate all the unique talents and solutions that diverse team members can bring to each organizational challenge.
Program Pricing and Details
This Program Chosen By
The structure of the training was very hands on. It allows you to put to use what you have learned immediately.- AHMED SALIM, RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
I learned: Insights as to how I behave; Structure of meetings; What I can do to drive results in an efficient way.- STUART ROSE, WORKFORCE PLANNING
The course was very informative with an outstanding facilitator that made the subject matter fun and interesting.- LAWRENCE RYAN, RELIANCE HOME COMFORT
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG DOES THE THINK FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES PROGRAM LAST?
- Give us your participants for as little as a half or full day, and they will master these important new skills. The Learn2 team designs all experiences to be modular. Most sessions can fit a limited timeframe or expand to incorporate critical additional learning and applications specific to your requirements.
HOW MANY CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE THINK FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES PROGRAM AT A TIME?
- We’ve immersed 100 of the leadership team at Reliance. There is no attendee limit. We can expand our programs by adding additional facilitators, which allows you to add more participants. All participants are fully engaged, can effectively participate, and receive the same high-quality learning at the same time.
WHAT KIND OF SPACE DO WE NEED FOR THE THINK FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES PROGRAM?
- We tailor our delivery mechanics to the available space and location. We find bigger rooms are better as the space supports interactive exercises and room to practice coaching. We avoid boardrooms because the table tends to dominate the room, offering little interaction or flexibility.
CAN THINK FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES ACTIVITIES ACCOMMODATE THOSE WITH DISABILITIES?
- Yes, we ensure that your all attendees will be comfortable and able to fully participate in the planned activities. We enjoy working with clients to assess specific requirements; accommodation is easily identified. Learn2 programs achieve results with the Special Olympians, the Deaf Blind Coalition, and the Paraplegic Association.
HOW MUCH DOES THE THINK FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES PROGRAM COST?
- Prices vary, based on the number of participants, the length of the session, and required travel. Many clients are shy about sharing their budget; we will work within your budget to provide you the program that will meet your needs. Even small budgets achieve big results with Think From Multiple Perspectives. Less budget may mean fewer bells and whistles, but your participants will come away with an excellent new skill set!