Your status as a sales leader can handle a hit. But why would you want to take one? Avoid the social credibility suicide. Let’s face it – a boring or irrelevant sales training session sucks. It sucks your credibility. And it sucks because gathering your sales team together is supposed to improve your sales culture, build capacity for more sales and improve sales results.
You and your team want results. So here’s what the leaders of sales teams have found actually improves sales results.
Sales leaders all agree that sales training must improve confidence. Confidence is the fuel of sales teams. Clients find that gaining new tools and sales skills increases confidence. Poorly designed sales training fails to increase confidence. In fact, it causes sales teams to question the competence of their leaders.
Here’s a free ebook that will help you perform more effective sales skills:
Sales Skills: Developing The Basics
- Buyer Focus
- Buyer Process
- Handling Buyer Objections
- Relevant and Targeted Practice
- Approach selling in a natural and effective manner
- Build stronger customer relationships
- Handle resistance and objections positively
- Identify opportunities by focusing on customer needs